Che Vamos a Argentina para la Primavera!
Spring Break Spanish Camp for Kids (ages 5-9) April 2-6.
CHE VAMOS A ARGENTINA PARA LA PRIMAVERA!!!
Pack your bags and get ready to take an adventure to the beautiful country of Argentina in South America. During this entertaining and educational week-long “staycation,” kids will be learning about all the culture of Buenos Aires and other major cities in Argentina. Your children will have the opportunity to learn Spanish Argentine style as they discover the food, drinks, games, and traditions of this incredibly rich and diverse country.
Get ready for trips to open air markets, drinking mate with traditional cookies, and playing futbol in the street! We will end our week long expedition with a celebration of Carnival, ARGENTINE STYLE!!!
- Instructor: Sara Moses (Spanish Instructor at the International School of Charlottesville)
- Lesson times: 8:30am-2:30pm
- Course dates: April 2-6, 2012
- Ages: 5-9 (if your child a slightly older or younger sibling – 4 or 10 – , they are welcome to participate!).
- Tuition: $275 (additional siblings $250); 1/2-day option $150 (8:30 to 12:00); Single day option: $50/day (max 2 days)
- Extra Charge for early dropoff/late pickup: $10 per day per student (30 min. maximum for early dropoff or late pickup)
p.s. SUMMER CAMPS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS MONTH!