High School Spanish 1&2
Teens: Take Advantage of Summer to Get Ahead (or caught up!) in SPANISH
(or any of our 12 languages!)
Our individual and small group courses are specifically designed for students ages 11-16 who would like to opportunity to test-out of High School Spanish I or II, or who have taken the course and need additional practice before going on to the next level.
Also ideal for highly motivated students seeking more conversation practice!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Instruction in grammar, vocabulary and conversation
* Learn Spanish at a faster pace without the distractions of other classes
* Attain a level of proficiency equivalent to HS Spanish I or II
* Develop an appreciation for Spanish language and culture.
Arrange the classes around your summer schedule, choosing from these course options:
- Individual Lessons (15 hours)
- Semi-private lessons for 2-3 friends (18-20 hours)
- Group class for 4-8 students (25 hours)
*Contact your school guidance office for details on how to test-out of a language course.