High School Spanish 1, 2, 3 or 4
or AP Spanish
Teens: Take Advantage of Summer to Get Ahead (or caught up!) in SPANISH
(or any of our 12 languages!)
Our individual and small group courses are specifically designed for students ages 11-16 who would like to opportunity to test-out of High School Spanish I or II, or who have taken the course and need additional practice before going on to the next level.
Also ideal for highly motivated students seeking more conversation practice!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Instruction in grammar, vocabulary and conversation
* Learn Spanish at a faster pace without the distractions of other classes
* Attain a level of proficiency equivalent to HS Spanish 1, 2, 3 or 4
* Develop an appreciation for Spanish language and culture.
Arrange the classes around your summer schedule, choosing from these course options:
- Individual Spanish Lessons – all levels (15 hour, flexible schedule)
- Semi-private lessons for 2-3 friends – all levels (18-20 hours, flexible schedule)
- Summer Teen Tune-up Group Class – Spanish 1 or Spanish 2 (August 7 – August 18)
- Summer Teen Tune-up Advanced Conversation – AP/Spanish 4 (August 8 – August 17)
Register here for individual and semi-private lessons – H.S. Spanish 1, 2, 3 or 4
Register here for Summer Teen Tune-up H.S. Spanish 1 or 2
Register here for Summer Teen Tune-up AP/Spanish 4
*Contact your school guidance office for details on how to test-out of a language course.